As many know I had missed my first test for both Econs and FA1...
Due to valid reason and had submit the necessary documents to the school...
Serveral checks had been done to double confirm on the 2 paper that I had missed, will had a grade review...
No information was been pass down to me to inform me that I will be getting
"ZERO"...
Recalling back to the orientation in December last year...
If a student misses a class test/quiz/assessment with valid reason (namely: medical certificate, bereavement, and so on – that is, on grounds that are fully justifiable and is beyond the control of the student), the student’s overall result (attendance, other assessments and/or assignment submissions) for that particular module will be reviewed prior to awarding the final grade.
If a student misses a class test/quiz/assessment with no valid reason, there will be no consideration or review; in other words, the student forfeits the assessment and possible marks allocated.Emailed to the Programme Executive and inform her plus seek advise beefore I miss the test...
Her reply are as followed include the bold text above...
In your case, please provide a copy of the death certificate and submit your lecturer. She will then indicate in the record list and your final grade will be reviewed.Today, I called up the office just to check on the grading and etc...
I was told that the test that I had missed will be graded
"ZERO"...
Why ZERO????
I thought the Programme Executive had mention that my grade will be reviewed...
I missed the test with a valid reason...
Even the HOD called me and told me the same...
I was also being advise that even if I score 80% or 90% for my written paper, I can only get a pass grade for my overall...
Isnt the school is cheatting on us???
If I just want to get a pass, why do I want to enroll for it???
If I just want to get a pass, why do I want to waste my money on it???
If I just want to get a pass, why do I want to waste my time on it???
ARGH~
BLOGGED @10:44 PM