Monday, May 18, 2009


Friday went for second interview at Serangoon North Ave 5 at 3pm. Meet up Esther for lunch before heading down for interview. After interview, the rain super heavy, I got no choice to cab down to Esther place. Supposed to swim that day at Melvin's place but the rain doesnt want to stop, and decided to rain on us throughtout till 6pm. By then got to set off for cg. Melvin cg start at 7pm at Bishan and mine 815pm at Pasir Ris. We nuai and play games at his place. I watch them play instead as I am uber bad at games!!! I took Melvin's favourite home when return him on coming Friday when we plan the next swim again~



Halfway need to stop over at Popular to get some stuff for Vene. Mummy QQ came to fetch me, if not I will be uber late.

We played Personal Ads for cg games. It goes like these, everyone of us got to write our name on the post it note which is the sticky part in pencil. Then something about ourself on the other side in pen which the members dont know. We are divided into groups of 2. We got to paste on the other teams board. Then we have to match the ads with the names of the members. The group with the most number of correct match wins.

It was so funny!!! And no one believe that I am a big eater except for 3 who saw me eats alot.

A picture of the games below~



Back home and not long later head down to Jon's place to chat with him, at the same time pass him some food for super. Went back home at 6am~ Slept till 12.30pm and prepare to head down to Expo.

Need to reach early to pass Esther the jacket as that day duty attire is formal~

Finally counted down to 330pm!!! Meet up with AY, GG, Jas Tan with Vene. Yes, I am offically transferred. With the 3things that I promise and will be committed I have set myself a new goal. Will share when I have finalize it.

The service was great~ Many special items and lastly the presence was there. Jasmine Loo will be with us the last service, after that she will need to attend the Sunday Expo for 2weeks and will back to her own service. Yes and she can start to serve again by then.

I followed cg to Big Splash for May Babies B'day celebration. All of us are there except for 3 who really cant make it. We went to Vistro Bistro, the service was very bad and it took 1h30mins like that to serve all of our food. The live-band was great and I love it alot~ I will go back to chill but maybe not for dinner and its still depends too~



After dinner, some of them headed for movie at Kallang Leisure Park. I decided to go home and rest. Knock out when I got home~

Wake up rather late on Sunday, missed half of the service online. Prepare and head down to VivoCity to meet up with the girls. A nice and great catch up at Starbucks. Got another cup of free drinks again due to the staff prepare the wrong size of my drink.



Next we catch a movie "The Uninvited". It suppose to be scary but in the end, is ok~
Consider nice show. Alice got to rush off and myself I am meeting the Group 2 pals at City Hall. So we split after movie. We didnt manage to go Sentosa today but we will make it the next round. Nice to catch up with Alice and Ai Zhen. And glad to know Jessica too. The double "S" pangsei us this time with Mag. Next round all of us shall make it for the meet ups!!

Meet up with the Group 2 pals and after much wedges we finally settle ourselves at Just Noodles at Suntec. Have alot of funs and jokes and laughters. After dinner we headed home cos alot of calls are calling for us to go home.


BLOGGED @2:07 AM





.:: Little Note ::.

Its all about my life and emotions throughout my daily walk...
All the ups & downs...
If you want to comment anything by all means...
After all, I'm still a human...
No one is perfect...


.:: profile ::.

JoRin Tan
Slacking
Diploma in Business Admin
Loves Winnie the Pooh / Ducky / Spooky / Muffy


.:: About Me ::.

I AM:
- A someone who can be very silents at all times.
- A someone who dont like to anyhow share my things to others, only those who know me well.
- A someone who loves to help one another even though I don't have the abilities to do so.
- A someone who is no longer like who you used to know before.



I WILL:
- Try my best.
- Laugh until I cry.
- Be the best that I can be.
- Never give up.
- always late if I lost interest in you



.:: My Wishes ::.

Mission Trip to Taiwan Emerge
Mission Trip to KL Emerge
Mission Trip to Surabaya
iTouch or new iPod
New handphone
A Bigger Room
A Guitar
A Tenor Saxophone
Flute
More Make up colours
Hong Kong trip on my Birthday
You will be there



.:: To Do List ::.

Meals with:
Wenting
Jasmine Loo
Sing Yee
Ping Qi
Nana
Mei Jing


Things to Buy:
Contact Lenses
New Spec
New Bed with Frame
Book Shelves
New Notice Board




.:: chattering ::.






.:: Links ::.

Ab
Ah Bao
Andy Ang
Andy Tan
AnGie
Angie(Chi)
Angela Soh
Anthony Lim (Chiong)
Cass
Chris Melvin
Christina
Claire
Daphne
DesMond Cheong
Dorigo
Doris
Esther Woo
Feng Ming
Harvey
Heriyadi
Huei Shan
Hui Shan
Jia Sheng
Jace Tan
Jacqq-LJ
Jacqq
Jasmine Loo
Jennifer Lee
Jerry
Jian Feng
Joann Ong
Jonathan
June
Kai Ling
Khym
Kitty Lau
Li Jie n Jabez
Lena
Meijing
Melvin Lim
Michelle Leonger
Mr Lee IZ
Paul (Taiwan)
Peng Ru
Prince Nick
Pris x Chalee
Sandrea (Shi)
Samantha
Serena Ng
Shu Hui(August)
Si Bei (Mei)
Si Ing (Mei)
Si Jia (Alanana)
Si Jie (Mei)
Simon
Sing Yee
Solomon Junie
Stanley Ang
TzeYu(Eng)
TzeYu(Chi)
Wah Keong
Wan Xiu
Wan Yun
Wing
Wye Lin
Xiao Yun Jie
Xiu Ying
Yan Bing
Yao Kuang
Yong Hui
Yun Ru
Zhan Wei
Zhen Xuan (ah ma)



.:: archives ::.
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
April 2010
May 2010