Here are the updates from Thursday till now~
It was a great and fruitful weekend.
Thursday, I went to Canberra Primary with CityCare. We are there to conduct programs again. Today was the second lesson. It was fun and excited and blah blah blah to be address as "Teacher Jolin". Indeed the students are not only naughty and I have under estimated them. Is not easy to teach the primary school kids. I then understand my two cousins how they went through those period of times. Then went back to Riverwalk, when you put Adrian and Johnson together you will get "Roberts". Nothing but "Roberts". I was invited to join the Foundation. Full of "Roberts". Anyway, I shall stop all the "Roberts" here "Roberts" there.
Headed down to Tiong Bahru for lesson. I left early to meet Wenting and Bevan. Is a short meet up to celebrate Bevan birthday and a farewell to me. Headed home and knock out after that.
Friday, I went to NYP to meet my sister and Lena. We had McDonald for breakfast. Then Lena and I went to AMK Hub to stroll while my sister she went back for her lesson at 11am. After strolling halfway, I have decided to go for hair cut. It was a nightmare for me. Lena will know why~
We then head down to Melvin's place for swim. Got sunburnt badly as we swam from 1pm to 5pm. Headed down to cg at JQ and Pearlyn's place. The cg was great, everyone shared at least one testimony. The refreshment was great too with Jo preparation. Another home cooked food.
Meet Jas and Nana. Got drag to watch Angels and Demons. Cabbed home and was paid off.
Saturday, wake up late. I didnt mean it. But actually still early cos I over estimated the time. Went to JW service instead and help out in JW. The service was great, I was taking West with Lincoln. Everything was ok, there are still some hitcups. One empty seat, as the person walked out. Couldn't fill it.
End of it there was an alter call, went down to help Alpha as they need alot of helps. Suddenly when everything about to end, I was called to pray for one sister. Lay hand on her and begin to pray and encourage her. I was surprise and shock that I just lay hand for her.
Cabbed from JW to Jurong West St 52 Blk xxx to meet up with my cousin, Aunt and Uncle. Headed to Woodlands, my elder uncle's place for dinner cum family gathering. It was rather sad when everyone gather around my uncle bedside. My third uncle was there as well, manage to bring him over. Is not easy at this period of time, I do teared. I have tried not to but I cant control anymore when everyone in the room start to on the tap.
Had taken the family picture. Need to photo edit 2 more picture inside to make it perfect. Allan Kor Kor went out to settle some stuff and he wasnt in the picture, elder uncle was too tired and weak to get up for the picture.
The "TAN" FamilyEverything went off well but there are some unhappiness in between with one of the family. Simply just used to it. Cant be bother as most of us have the same goal.
Sunday, got up late again. Suppose to meeet Jean and Ping Qi at PWP at 10am but as we know we are always late. So 10am was there to help us get up early. Finally settle ourselves at Kallang Mac to mug. Still not done yet, but need to continue again. We ate alot today, from PWP to Kallang Mac and then Bedok 85.
Basically these are what had happen. I am just tired and sad these few days. Trying not to let these affect myself.
BLOGGED @12:03 AM