It has been a long long weekend...
Here is the update goes...
FridayWake up real early, went to wet market to buy chicken. Today the theme for cell group refreshment is "Best Asia Food". So I am preparing 纸包鸡. Alot of people dont know what dish is this. This is actually a cantonese food and is famous in Hong Kong and China. Came back home, wash the chicken and marinade it. Head down to run alot of errands, finally got a chance to settle down for food and rest. Headed down to Dorcas place to cook the 纸包鸡.
Many said that this is a difficult dish but I dont know why it just seems simple to me. Maybe because I've been cooking this dish so it seems easy to me. Thank God the cell group love it. MJ and YR want to try that. So will be cooking it again next time and bring it to Expo.
Head down to AMK, journey there was rather messed up. Had some personal talks and mixed feelings going on.
SaturdayHead down to Expo rather early. Meet Vene up to talk about some stuffs. Had prayer meeting before service. That was a wonderful one. Service was great. Zone had some activity after service, Wing was invited to sing.
Had requested him to sing 稻香 by 周杰倫 and that was so amazing. I love that song alot. He sang 我有多久沒有對你說我愛你. A song that he wrote for his mum, his dad passed away 10 years ago due to sudden death, and he regretted not spending enough time with his dad. Recalling the times that he used to call home and hardly speak with his dad. The day before his dad passed away, his dad actually travel to watch his 1st performance at a cafe, that was the 1st and the last performance his dad get to see and support.
稻香 was written and sang by 周杰倫, a song that is also very touching. Have 2 meaning behind it, one is on the MV and the other one is on the lyrics. I cried when I 1st saw the MV when I was back from US last year. I just simply love this song alot. Wing had his version of singing and I love it too.
After the session, grab him to take a photo together. He and his forever "good" sign. He was actually rushing off but still stay for a few seconds to tak the picture.

Head down to Bugis with Vene, Peiling and Lijun for our super late dinner. My portion was rather unusual from the normal days.
Finally got home, upload the videos and burn those video into a cd for Wing. It was such a huge file that it take an hour to transfer via msn. So good choice for burning it into csd for him.
SundayOverslept and change the meet up time with Shi. After lunch and head down to Joo Chiat CC to help out in blood donation. The crowd was low compare to previous year. Again, I fail the doctor test and cannot donate. Low blood and irregular heartbeats. Knock out once I reach home as too tired with programs after programs.
Wing will be flying back on morning flight on Monday. He wont be coming for the celebraties show in the upcoming events.
BLOGGED @12:47 AM