Friday, April 03, 2009


We are aware that life are full of conflict, struggle, warfare, contention and strife. We have to accepted them as normal occurrences of life.

God is a Man of War.
He always reveals Himself as a Military Commander.

God appeared to man in 3 forms in the Old Testament:
1) He appeared as a human being
2) He appeared as a angelic being
3) He appeared as a non-human being

AND

The root cause of all conflict and war are REBELLION!!!

Sometime, we didnt even know that we are rebellion towards some areas in our life. We know that we need to change to be someone better but many times we just refuse or simply ignore or we chose to wait for the other party to change then we change. We had learnt that we need to deal with the trunk and its roots if not we have really never change much. So why not take the first step to change the trunk and its roots?

Being rebellion is equal to setting the will in opposition of God, and definately pride does take the strength of sin. In real essence of pride is the seeking of independence from God. Many of us may not be overtlly arrogant but they are nonetheless full of pride.

Qns: Do you have pride?
Ans: Everyone has pride.

Matt 23:12
"Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

The lower down we go, the higher up God will lift us up. The lesser we have in ourself, the more we will receive from God. It is when we are weak in our flesh that we become strong in the spirit.

The moment I heard these, I begin to search myself. Search for the new-self in me that God have for me. Being able to humble myself down and submit to my leader, is not easy for me in the past. Now that I find is so easy, is always just a phone call and sms away to update my leader how am I doing.

"As a young man, I used to think that God's best gift is placed on the highest shelf and what I need to do is to reach up! But not so now. God's best gift is on the lowest shelf. To get it, I have to stoop down." - D.L. Moody

Sometimes, we find it hard to humble ourself, espcially to either someone older in age or younger in age, higher post or lower post then you, or someone that have the ability to do more things then you.

If we can carry the same attitude of humility as Jesus, there will be 3 results when we humble ourselves:

1) There will be obedience.
2) God starts working in us.
3) We will start to shine like the stars in the universe.

I didnt know that the promotion of membership will come so fast. Till I saw the sms from my leader. When times we dont get things done, we always say that we are busy, busy and busy. Being busy is just an excuse. Everyone are busy, if we do not want to make an effort to arrange or have proper time management, we are forever giving the excuse of being busy. If I dont chose to disicipline myself to wake up early or make an effort to go for prayer meeting, I will not be able to step out in faith.

Be thoughtful and think in other people position. Wow, when a dear friend of mine spoke this word to me, I stepped back and think for a moment. "Do we really think in the position of others at times?", "Do we ever stand in the gap for someone in need?"

Rising up in usher ministry is no longer that passionate in me anymore. Then where is my calling?? Everyone is asking me. My answer to it had shock everyone, usher ministry.

God touch me and ask me to run the race, He hold my right hand and is running beside me. Showing me that thats the path that He had always shown me. If He want to rise me up, He will rise me up. The day will come to past.

Heb 11:1-2
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the ecidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtianed a good testimony."

Have faith and start humble ourself now!


BLOGGED @9:38 AM





.:: Little Note ::.

Its all about my life and emotions throughout my daily walk...
All the ups & downs...
If you want to comment anything by all means...
After all, I'm still a human...
No one is perfect...


.:: profile ::.

JoRin Tan
Slacking
Diploma in Business Admin
Loves Winnie the Pooh / Ducky / Spooky / Muffy


.:: About Me ::.

I AM:
- A someone who can be very silents at all times.
- A someone who dont like to anyhow share my things to others, only those who know me well.
- A someone who loves to help one another even though I don't have the abilities to do so.
- A someone who is no longer like who you used to know before.



I WILL:
- Try my best.
- Laugh until I cry.
- Be the best that I can be.
- Never give up.
- always late if I lost interest in you



.:: My Wishes ::.

Mission Trip to Taiwan Emerge
Mission Trip to KL Emerge
Mission Trip to Surabaya
iTouch or new iPod
New handphone
A Bigger Room
A Guitar
A Tenor Saxophone
Flute
More Make up colours
Hong Kong trip on my Birthday
You will be there



.:: To Do List ::.

Meals with:
Wenting
Jasmine Loo
Sing Yee
Ping Qi
Nana
Mei Jing


Things to Buy:
Contact Lenses
New Spec
New Bed with Frame
Book Shelves
New Notice Board




.:: chattering ::.






.:: Links ::.

Ab
Ah Bao
Andy Ang
Andy Tan
AnGie
Angie(Chi)
Angela Soh
Anthony Lim (Chiong)
Cass
Chris Melvin
Christina
Claire
Daphne
DesMond Cheong
Dorigo
Doris
Esther Woo
Feng Ming
Harvey
Heriyadi
Huei Shan
Hui Shan
Jia Sheng
Jace Tan
Jacqq-LJ
Jacqq
Jasmine Loo
Jennifer Lee
Jerry
Jian Feng
Joann Ong
Jonathan
June
Kai Ling
Khym
Kitty Lau
Li Jie n Jabez
Lena
Meijing
Melvin Lim
Michelle Leonger
Mr Lee IZ
Paul (Taiwan)
Peng Ru
Prince Nick
Pris x Chalee
Sandrea (Shi)
Samantha
Serena Ng
Shu Hui(August)
Si Bei (Mei)
Si Ing (Mei)
Si Jia (Alanana)
Si Jie (Mei)
Simon
Sing Yee
Solomon Junie
Stanley Ang
TzeYu(Eng)
TzeYu(Chi)
Wah Keong
Wan Xiu
Wan Yun
Wing
Wye Lin
Xiao Yun Jie
Xiu Ying
Yan Bing
Yao Kuang
Yong Hui
Yun Ru
Zhan Wei
Zhen Xuan (ah ma)



.:: archives ::.
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
April 2010
May 2010