
To: Jasmine Loo
My Best Friend Speech
Dear Jasmine,
Thank you for being my best friend all these while. Do you still remember the first day we met? I still remember the jokes we crap, the laughter we had, the joy that come by. But that is not enough to make us so close.
Remember the trips that we had? Is our first trip together. Remember how hard we pray not to have conflicts and disagreements that one whole week? Praise the Lord that we make it a wonderful trips that so many people envy both of us. Remember the issue of missing money during transaction and overweight luggages issue? To think back all these incident, I smile. It really bring both of us so close that I never though it could happen.
Remember the times when I face a big issue that I broke down totally? I am so bless to have you by my side even it is just a phone call away. Remember the period that I was away from US? We only can communicate through facebook? Remember I msn you that I cried at LA cause I just miss you???
And the list goes on and on.
There is only a song that can represent all that I wanna say. I do sang it to you twice at KTV.
范瑋琪 - 一個像夏天 一個像秋天
第一次見面看妳 不太順眼 誰知道後來關係 那麼密切
我們一個像夏天 一個像秋天 卻總能把 冬天變成了春天
妳拖我離開一場 愛的風雪 我揹妳逃出一次 夢的斷裂
遇見一個人然後 生命全改變 原來不是 戀愛才有的情節
如果不是妳 我不會相信 朋友比情人還死心塌地
就算我忙戀愛 把妳冷凍結冰 妳也不會恨我 只是罵我幾句
如果不是妳 我不會確定 朋友比情人更懂得傾聽
我的絃外之音 我的有口無心 我離不開Darling 更離不開妳
妳拖我離開一場 愛的風雪 我揹妳逃出一次 夢的斷裂
遇見一個人然後 生命全改變 原來不是 戀愛才有的情節
如果不是妳 我不會相信 朋友比情人還死心塌地
就算我忙戀愛 把妳冷凍結冰 妳也不會恨我 只是罵我幾句
如果不是妳 我不會確定 朋友比情人更懂得傾聽
我的絃外之音 我的有口無心 我離不開Darling 更離不開妳
妳了解我所有 得意的東西 才常潑我冷水怕我忘形
妳知道我所有 丟臉的事情 卻為我的美好形象保密
如果不是妳 我不會相信 朋友比情人還死心塌地
就算我忙戀愛 把妳冷凍結冰 妳也不會恨我 只是罵我幾句
如果不是妳 我不會確定 朋友比情人更懂得傾聽
我的絃外之音 我的有口無心 我離不開Darling 更離不開妳
PS: 我離不開Darling 更離不開妳.
You are just amazing.
Thanks for being there for me when I need you.
Thanks for lending a listening ear when I just want to nag.
Thanks for the concern you had shown to me all these while.
Thanks for encourage me all the times.
Thanks for helping me to buy so many things and I know is really heavy.
Thanks for telling me that I am not alone.
Thanks for telling me that I still have you and you are just a call away.
Thanks for praying for me.
Thanks for the jokes that you crap with me.
Thanks for flowing with me.
Thanks for sharing with me.
Thanks for opening the doors for me to do more things.
Thanks for giving me a chance to rise up.
Thanks for telling me that no one is perfect.
Thanks for allowing me to park my small piece of heart at your heart.
Thanks for ..... the list just goes on and on.
Jasmine Loo, this post is delicate to you.
No one else.
I know you will cry buckets after reading.
So do I when I type it out.
BLOGGED @2:37 AM