Am I Ready???
Jer 33:3
‘Call to Me and I will answer you,
and I will tell you great and mighty things,
which you do not know.’
God remember everyone of us.
He remember the plan He had even before we are in this world.
Many a times, when we face trials and tribulations, we wonder around.
We starts to have many negatives thoughts.
A week of prayer meeting was great.
Day1 : Soaked into His presence. Asking God where am I? What had you called me to do. Prayed for everyone in the cg, UM, and the new friends. Is a great step to take to wake up so early and head down to JW. I was full of energy to do my handover. Everything was smooth and figures are cleared. Pay got delayed but is ok~
Matt 16:19
"And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth, you will loosed in heaven."
Day2 : Went for the evening prayer meeting at Riverwalk. Helpout to direct the flow and bangz. I cried out in my heart why I have to go through all this shit in my life especially I am doing what I am called to do. No reply at all. I walked into the BS room for my BS lesson 6. Then I got the answers through it all.
He is before all things.
In all things He may have the preeminence.
He need to be glorify as well.
I have being raise through FAITH by water baptism.
Grace & power of God come through our life.
Rom 6:1
"....... Shall we continue to sin that grace may abound?"
Answer to it is:
Rom 6:2
"Certainly not!........."
REBELLION!! REBELLION!! REBELLION!! That the key to all my sins.
I lifted up all my sins to Him and seek for forgiveness.
Day3: Things doesn't go smooth in life. Conflicts after conflicts. When can it end? I am tired of it and I want to move on.
Col 2:1-3
"For I want you to know what a great conflict I have for you and those in Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in flesh, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the knowleadge of mystery of God, both of the Father and of Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."
I just lift up my hands to you, whatever you had called me to be, I will be. Whatever you called me to do, I will do. I trust you with all I have.
It is so hard to go through all these gossips and eye starring around. But I know and know the truth shall set you free.
Day4: The power of reaching out. Like what Jimmy shared, we can reach out to anyone, the cab drivers, the food seller at the hawker center if you really dont have friends to reach out to. I am praying and praying for protection and heart opening for the 3 friends that I had asked and said that they will come. We are to be so sensitive to meet the needs of them.
After a great 1hr, headed down to JQ's place for cgm. Another 2hrs of prayer meeting. Not bad! Prayers changes things around us. Dwell in the house of God.
After such a week of prayer meeting, I asked myself. Am I really ready??? Sort of the misunderstanding, the conflicts, the miscommunications. But whats next? Move on iss a must. Are we able to be friends like before? To continue to serve Him with our hearts? Am I Ready to breaks the walls that was build in between us? Are we able to build the bridge back again to link us up?
I have no answer to it yet. I know both of us are hurt by it.
BLOGGED @12:22 PM