I have finished reading the 2books...
I was at San Franciso Airport...
Need to wait for 10hrs to transit flight to Miami...
I did bring some favourite books along with me but I wanna read something new...
Went to the bookshop at the airport to browse...
I saw this book titled Something Borrowed...
Read the summary, cant decide should I buy anot...
Then Serene told me that that was a good book to buy and read...
She told me that Something Borrowed is Book 1...
Something Blue is Book 2...
So without anymore considering, I bought the 2 books at one go...
The 1st book took me quite long to finish...
I only can read it when I am not tired..
I took less than 2days to finish the 2nd book...
The story is about Love and Friendship...
Racheal, Dexter and Darcy are the main in the book...
Racheal and Dexter are close friends since Law School...
Racheal and Darcy are childhood friends...
Darcy doesnt want to lose out to Racheal...
Many times, Racheal give in to Darcy and allow her to overwin her all the time...
Racheal introduce Dexter to Darcy...
Then they got attached and live togther for 7yrs...
Finally Dexter and Darcy are engaged and is getting married in September...
Then something happen...
I shall not disclose here... (Buy the book to read and find out... hehe)
Dexter call off the wedding in Septemeber with Darcy...
Dexter was with Darcy after that...
Darcy was pregnant with another guy child...
Darcy tried many means to get Dexter back but failed...
Dexter mention that he no longer have the feeling for her and they cant be together...
Darcy moved to London to start afresh...
Conclusion: Dexter and Racheal get married, they are truly in love with each other... Darcy got married to Ethan who I didnt mention, is her true love and the one that is willing to accept Darcy for who she is and her attitude...
I dont want to make my entry so wordy so I cut short on what I actually want to write...
I was just amaze by the story on True Love and True Friendship...
I wonder...
I pounder...
BLOGGED @11:36 PM