Last week was a wonderful week for me...
Celebrated my birthday the whole week...
Meet up with Nana and Heng for dinner...
Went to spin around....
Missed the chilling parts...
Thursday meet up with my fellow team ushers...
Meet up at DG MRT and have our dinner at a eating cafe along the Xchange...
They celebrated my birthday...
The team gave me flowers...
10 stalks of pink flowers...
I love them.... (the ushers and the flowers)
Friday my cg celebrated for me...
They gave me an ALDO bag....
Came in just in time....
My colleagues celebrated it for me on Friday too...
Had lunch with them...
They got me a cake as well...
Love them too...
Esp my lunch kakis...
Saturday meet up with Yee, Jas and Solomon...
Have some catch up, coffee and snack...
Then head down to Expo...
Was having some mixed feeling...
Gonna miss them...
Gonna miss duty...
Gonna miss my cg...
Argh~
Suddenly got the feeling of not wanting to leave~
Sunday went to JB with Vis...
Did hair treatment...
Then headed down to God-ma house...
Chatted for awhile then XinYi and bf send us to City Square...
Vis wanna transfer cash...
While on my way back, I lost my precious...
Headed down to Westmall to get a replacement...
Oh~ damage of $300 to my pockets...
Monday was on leave to settle the Singnet issues...
Wasted a day rotting for them to come...
Meet Solomon again at 10plus...
Nice catching up with him...
Went back to work on Tues...
Vis on MC...
Most of them know about my precious is gone...
Haha~
I am fine...
Really fine...
I am really ok~
Went off early as was given time off...
Headed to Vivocity to get my contact lenses...
Headed home and start to pack my luggage...
It was so so so heavy man...
Daddy did something to the door...
Something that no one will ever find out...
Haha~
I shall end here..
Wanna take a nap before I head to T1 to catch my flight...
Bye guys... Take care...
Rena, thanks for missing me and dont wanna let me go.... :P
Nana, I will sure come back for your wedding and be your bridemaid, I am just away for work nia~
Jonathan, remember to shine and rise up in Sect5...
Jas, I will remember your favourites and will keep a look out for it...
Cass, you owe me my pooh key chain...
Shuhui, take care of my sister when I am away...
The rest of you, take care and I will try to update my blog when I have the chance..
Will load as many pic as I can...
BLOGGED @3:12 AM