I am back to post~ Reminded by Serene... Haha~
So far so good at FJ...
Guys I will be flying to US after next week...
Not sure when will I be back...
I will keep you guys posted...
Will be flying to Miami, New York and etc...
Last weekend was great~
Have a great chat with Mei Lian...
Thank God for her...
Thank God for sending her to me in time of need...
Watched F1...
Renault came in 1st...
Chris was one of the help out at the station....
Jasmine and I went to watch "Painted Skin" on a Monday...
We chatted...
We joked...
We laughted...
We cried...
We ate BK, Nacho and Ice Cream...
Nana, Heng and I went out on a Tuesday...
A raining day...
1st plan was to go Jalan Kayu...
I wasn't informed abt it...
So I suggest to go T3 to eat Ayam Pengkan...
Then planned changed to Serangoon Nasi Lemak...
Then changed back to Jalan Kayu...
Eated, and headed to Mustafa...
Pig called...
After Mustafa, we headed to Mac near Nana place for a drink...
I broke my record, I drank 3 cups of coffee and a cup of tea that day...
I cant sleep...
Thanks to Nana and Heng for introduce me Coffee Latte for dinner...
Thanks for running in the rain and make me cold that I need hot tea...
Haha~
Nana come to my house on a Wednesday...
She uses the lappy while I am taking my power nap...
Wake up and headed to JB for dinner...
We headed to 101 to eat instead of Tama Market...
WeiWei supposed to join in...
But ended up didnt...
Catch up with Wenz, Jess and Mel...
We laugh, we discuss and etc...
Nice knowing you pals...
Today meeting Jas and the rest...
We are heading to sing again...
The usual group...
As well as to celebrate my birthday...
Going to meet some Su-bby later...
We are going to discuss about some work partnering...
Oh Ya~
I was shock that Nana cried...
Na~
I am just going to be away for work...
I will come back one...
Not that I am going to migrate over there...
I will still come back to SGP...
I will still attend your Wedding, will still be your bridemaid...
Althou we will be hard to communicate cos the time are different...
I will be in the day and you will be in the night...
You can always email me or sms me...
BLOGGED @11:53 AM