Finally I have a good sleep last night... Recently, I have been having 2 - 3hrs of sleep per night only... I cant sleep well... Keep waking up to hug muffy, spooky, pooh and duck duck...
Yesterday I slept at 11pm... That was surprise to me... I woke up at 9am this morning.... I must be very tired... I do wake up in the middle of the night but after hugging muffy I went back to sleep immediatly... I was surprise~
Did I tell you the reason why I wanna start to have my blog back? I guess I didnt... This is a place where I can put out my emotions, my feelings, my joy and etc... It's for you to understand me even more... Guess I started it too late... Nevertheless, I still do hope you can drop by one in awhile to find out...
If time can turn back, I wont do all those hurting stuffs that will hurt all of us... If time can turn back, I would still want to be an angel that you used to know me... If time can turn back, I wont want to be a devil that will scare you off... If time can turn back, I wish I can still go JB as usual with you... If time can turn back, I wish I can hold your hands like never before... If time can turn back, I wish I can hug you as tight as I can... If time can turn back, I wish I can enjoy every single moments we had... If time can turn back, I wish I can work extra hard with you to work things out... If time can turn back, I wish and I really wish I can be there for you most of the time instead of you being there for me... If time can turn back, I wish I can be your princess again... If time can turn back, I wish I can never part away in your life... If time can turn back, I wish I can give you the time as I promised to you...
It was the unusual me today... Suddenly so motived and send a couple of resumes... I dont know why.... Have I gotten over it?? I guess not yet... Abit ba.... Maybe it was the hair extension that changed me? Perhaps ba... I dont have to go for additonal ear hole piercing.... No place and dont have the courage to go anymore...
I just cant stop smiling when recalling those wonderful memories... Esp on 150508... The story ended on 220808... When can I offically let it go??? I wonder~
Thanks for setting up the curtains in my room for me... Thanks for the food that you have bought to store at my house for me to eat when I am hungry... Thanks for coming all the way to bring me to go for dinner... Thanks for sending and fetching me from work those period of times when you are not working... Thanks for cancelling your appointment and be there for me when you are suppose to go for interview... Thanks for taking care of me when I am admitted to hospital in June... Thanks for cooking nice food to cheer me up... (I still miss the ketchup prawn, herbal chicken and spegatite that you have cooked) Thanks for being there for me when I insisted you to be there, where you are very tired... Thanks for the bubble tea that you have bought to help me destress at MediaRing... Thanks for the surprises that you gave... (I remember I cried once when you came to fetch me from work...) Thanks for the rose that you gave even though I dont like red rose... (I still keep it for 2 weeks) Thanks for puma jacket that you bought for me... Really touch my heart and remember we argue on the payment at cashier?? (It make me smile) Thanks for bringing me to eat so many nice food... Thanks for feeding me so many nice food... Indeed I grown fat but I never regret it... Thanks for being my Racer Prince...
I missed the moment you gave me the red rose... I missed the moment at Mt Faber... I missed the moment at Batam... I missed the moment staying overnight at your place... I missed the moment we bring Andre out... I missed the moment you came and fetch me from work when you missed me and gave me a surprise... (I dont know do you know I cried?) I missed the moment you hug me very tight... I missed the moment you cook for me to eat... I missed the time when I was in hospital and you came to take care of me... I missed the time when we go JB... I missed alot of things we did together... I missed the moment we had at MediaRing... I missed the movie session we had... I missed the time we used to meet at staircase to talk... I missed the moment when you race with other cars... I missed the moment we had exploring Upper Thomson road... I missed the days we went Ikea to window shop and eating hotdog bun, ice cream and chicken wings... I missed the days being your Princess...
090508 was the day you gave me the red rose at East Coast Park... I still remember that day was Eugene Wedding eve, you came all the way from Furama Hotel to fetch me home...
100508 was the day you drove me to JB with the Wedding car... We had our 1st arguement... You are upset, you apologised, I just refused to talk... I chose to forgive you even the next hours...
140508 was the day I gave you my 1st hug, the hug that I gave you willingly with a bite that make you smiles...
150508 was the day that marks the beginning... I will never forget the moments at Istana Park, Fish & Co and PS...
I know I wont be able to have it back anymore...
Do I feel hurts? Yes I do... Am I willing to let you go? Yes I do... Can I forgive you? Yes I do... Will I miss you? Yes I do... Will I give you my time again? Yes I do... Will I pester you again? No I wont...
A video that I will always view when I am sad during the period of time we had...
The decision indeed is hard... I have promise you I will take care of myself... I promise you I will let you have a cool down period of 3mths... I promise you I will help you take care of muffy, spooky, pooh, duck duck and the precious doll... If you miss them you still can come and visit them... Please help me take good care of ducky... I really miss ducky alot...
The precious doll says that you will come and visit muffy, spooky, pooh and duck duck.. She say that she dont want to see you, she dont want to see you cry... Muffy, spooky, duck duck and pooh will be at the window daily to wait for you. If you miss them you can come over and see them... Dont have to come up to visit them... They will be by the window daily awaits for you.. Take care and I will miss you..
*ps: I will still give you my time... If you need me I will be there avail myself and my ears are open for you...
BLOGGED @11:27 AM
.:: Little Note ::.
Its all about my life and emotions throughout my daily walk...
All the ups & downs...
If you want to comment anything by all means...
After all, I'm still a human...
No one is perfect...
.:: profile ::.
JoRin Tan
Slacking
Diploma in Business Admin
Loves Winnie the Pooh / Ducky / Spooky / Muffy
.:: About Me ::.
I AM:
- A someone who can be very silents at all times.
- A someone who dont like to anyhow share my things to others, only those who know me well.
- A someone who loves to help one another even though I don't have the abilities to do so.
- A someone who is no longer like who you used to know before.
I WILL:
- Try my best.
- Laugh until I cry.
- Be the best that I can be.
- Never give up.
- always late if I lost interest in you
.:: My Wishes ::.
Mission Trip to Taiwan Emerge
Mission Trip to KL Emerge
Mission Trip to Surabaya
iTouch or new iPod New handphone A Bigger Room
A Guitar
A Tenor Saxophone
Flute More Make up colours
Hong Kong trip on my Birthday You will be there
.:: To Do List ::.
Meals with:
Wenting
Jasmine Loo
Sing Yee
Ping Qi
Nana
Mei Jing
Things to Buy:
Contact Lenses
New Spec
New Bed with Frame Book Shelves
New Notice Board