I was on the line with WK yesterday. Found out that he was actually somewhere near the incident on Monday and he was actually been sent to that incident place but he was stuck somewhere somehow so another petrol car came... When he reached I was already been arrested... WK, as I told you, how to call you?? Its really took me alot of courage to call you yesterday and tell you what happen... As I said, there are so many things happening, I just need your trust so that I can open up to you... If you said that I am trying to go one big round that day, seriously, I am not... The way you gave me was, you no longer have the trust in me... That why I cant continue...
Mama Jo is meeting me tonight to meet the lawyer... Told daddy about it, now daddy want me to report to him where I go and what I do... I cant let him money go to waste man.... 5K ok?? Suppose to Meet Bernard today but guess I have to postpone to tomorrow cause of the injuries on my body... Its still hurt, I cant even grab a pen to write... That why here I am typing it out...
After that either today or tomorrow I need to go to Singtel... Daddy instruct me to change my number... I have 2 choices now... Guess I will stick to my choice ba... Since I have a spare number.... These 2 days will be super busy and need to email, sms, msn and inform people on my new number...
I have received a mail today... Name was carrot inky, subject title was memories... I know is from you... I didnt open it up and view it... I still can remember that day when I got arrested, you dare not look at me... You only turn and tell me that you have asked me to moved on but I dont want so this had happen... If you still love me you will come and help me... You wore back your old ring... I know... I still remember that day my dad wanna call the police to arrest you, how much I have fight for you till the extend of being chase out by the lady... If I know that this will happen on Monday, I will not stop my dad from calling the police that day... Thanks for getting them to arrest me.. Allow me to have chance to meet so many people inside the holding area and allow me to meet my police friends there and also allow me to make so many new friends...
BLOGGED @10:05 AM