I was arrested... Surprised?? Nope I am not surprise... I have prepare for it... If you ask me how was it feel like staying at the holdong area, I tell you it was great... I almosted fainted due to gastric, the doctor wrote a letter to get the police to give me a jacket, the doctor asked them to give me some food, water and my medication... Thank God I have my painkiller with me, else I will be admitted to SGH again... The polices are kind, we chatted... Meet some of my friends there, you guys might be thinking why my friends right?? Yes my friends, primary school, secondary school and ITE friends, they signed on with SPF... They treated me very well... The jerk might think that I will be suffering inside, you are wrong wrong wrong...
I met an SIA air stewardess, we chatted and encourage her as well... She was bailed by her friend... Before she left, I told her not to worry so much, everything will be ok...
This morning I met a girl 19 years old... She was arrested cause her bf got caught for stealing.... And ended up she is inside as well... She stayed near my place.... Exchange conversation and I promise her I will help her to pass the msg when I reached home... Help her call her friends Ah Loui and Steven... I can guess how she feel... Before I left, I told herto think twice is it worth it to help her bf to bear the price not... I told her, if she doesnt and this repeat how... If she doesnt, her bf might just left her right away... I told her to think before making the statement...
You guys might be wondering, how come I can advise others yet I ended up inside myself... Everything that you does pay a price... For all the things that I have done, I am paying my price....
My dad came and bailed me out... Shared with him the whole story from the start till end... He never blame me for what I have done... He even willing to support me... It took a big big courage to tell my dad what had happen althou some advise to tell half half.... As I said, there is nothing to hide from my dad, he is my dad, he can feel it... He shared with me since when when when, he started to feel uneasy and etc... I wasnt surprised... Cause he is my dad... He allow me to stay at hime peacefully... Can you imagine my dad passed me $50 today for me to eat... I had told him heart to heart that I have no money... I teared... The feeling is uneasy to get money from my dad....
My dad saw my injuries, he cried... Of cause he scolded me, but I never blame him for that... So long as I know what I am doing and I am willing to pay the price, he is ok...
My dad still loves me... How I know?? I read up the forums on Sunday and I saw many posted online that no matter what happen, family is still your closet kin... And thru this incident, I have seen it with my very own eyes... A wife is willing to accept a husband back after so many things had happen... A dad willing to accept her daughter back and fight for her even she is naived and disobendiant most of the time...
If you asked me how I feel after this incident... I tell you, I feel heartless... Why I say that cause, someone used to say that he will take care of me and he still loves me... If he does and still do so, he wont do that to me and allow me to hurt myself... For me personally, I feel that I am a heartless girl when come to this... What can I say?? If I had done so much things, I am willing to bear the price.... Who will??? Who will admit what they had done??? Truth hurts.... Yes it is....
Do I feel hurt now??? Yes I am... Do I hate you??? Yes I am... Why??? Cause I remember how you beg me not to blow up matters and asked my dad not to call the police when he wanted to... Now who is doing it to me??? You know yourself if you are reading this...
That what I can and will say... Where your treasure is your heart will be... I used to thought my treasure is I have found you, and gave my hearts and soul to you... Guess I am foolish a real foolish that will do this...
BLOGGED @4:47 PM