I wanted to post this since Sunday, but didnt till now.. I was thinking how am I gonna phrase it... Was chatting with Qiang on Sunday.. Told him abt the rooms and problems I faced... He shared with me what he heard over at FCBC service when he was doing a service for Rev. Ed Silvoso..
Rev. Ed Silvoso was preaching about relationships and one thing he mention was, "Even when you know the person you chose is wrong, just treat them like the right one.. with Love.. One day, they'll become the right person"... Qiang said that maybe he can't understand like I do, but I find it quite true... Everything is in our hands and mind.. God can turn the wrong person into the right one.. Only when we choose to believe...
I was touch that Qiang shared this with me... God bring the right people to me to share and encourage me...
Saturday message that Pst Tan shared touched me as well... He shared changing the way we think... We will lose the way we are if we are having negatives thoughts all the time... Never have defeated thoughts... Get rid of critical thoughts that we have in our minds...
Pst Tan shared about one story that I had heared before.. Basically is a refresh to me to remind me of what happen and what should I do... A story of a boy who he pick up the seashells along the beach when he dad bring him for a walk... When they come to a point and they saw a starfish... The dad asked the boy to go grab it and the boy himself also wanna go grab it... They boy tried to many times by walking towards the starfish but that many times he bend down and refuse to pick up... He run to his dad and his dad asked him why, what wrong?? He ran back again and wanna pick up.. This happen for abt 4times and finally he told his dad, he cant pick up the starfish cause his hands are full of seashells...
This story reminds and tell me that many times we had many things on our hands that we need to grab and we refuse to let go... Sometimes it is worth to just drop the stuff and let it go to receive the new and more worth stuffs that are coming toward us... We have to put away all our self-doubts that we had in us...
Pst Derek was sharing on last week of July that no matter what happen, we had to press on and finish the race... Dont give up half way.... A good runner is not based on how he or she starts the race but is how he or she finished the race... We have to keep our life balance as well...
Why do people fail to finish the race???
1) Fatigue
2) Frustration
3) Failure (We lose our heart to it)
4) Fear (We encounter opposition)
Our life is compare like a marathon... We bounce to meet obtructions half way... Is how we gonna handle the situation not just by giving up... We have to focus on the games and not the pain...
Now is the time for me to decide what should I do next... Base on what I shared above my answer are stated clearly....
BLOGGED @11:34 PM