Today meet Christina at Causeway Point to get my dresses back. One of the dress i plan to wear it on this Sunday... Should I or Should I not?? Was super late, cos took bus to Jurong East then when to Jurong NLB toilet cos drank ice lemon tea before boarding the bus... Reach Causeway Point and we went to have our dinner...
After dinner we went to our favourites corner to chat... Shared with her alot on what had happen... She is one of my listening ears... Still remember the days we share the joy together if we had, and we also shared our sorrow... we will cry together, smile together, pray together....
She is one of those that I seem her thru the SOT... Of cos remember the times we dont have a cent in our pockets... And I finally get my pay from BC, SL, JL & CK.... We share a plate of chicken rice/ anything together... Times where we got only $1.50 in our wallets, we will buy chocolate waffler at Q Bread and we share it... We love Vitamins C... That the so call energy water that we will drink daily at NGO...
One day I finally chose to leave BC team, i talk to her, and she agreed to help me till she start school next year... She one of those that will be there when I need help... She help me with BC till Michelle confirm as a agent... By then, Christina will start her school...
How i wish i can go university as her... Praying for the day to enrol in night class... I wanna a econs/ marketing cert... That what i always long for in secondary school... Christina was the one who help me get over the incidents that happen at CHEC where i plan to took my private Os...
Now time had past so fast.. So fast that no one can imagine... So many things had happen in just half a year... From a cheerful me to a sad me that had gone thru abortion... I still cant get over the abortion... Wondering cos by now, should be able to know if it is a Martin or a Elis... Guess is a Martin.. Cos i was so fierce when I had the baby in my stomach....
God, can i fully give my worries to u??? Will u grant my wish??? Can it come true next week??
BLOGGED @11:49 PM