Sorry friends, I have MIA for so long... Not that I dont wanna update my blog... Just that so many things happen in just 4mths after I came back from Sabah... And due to lack of privacy, so I didnt post any updates...
For those that are close with me, you guys will know in details what had happen to me these few mths.. Lost my job and ended up I have been working part time for Bernard at NGO... Learn alot from Tizane, Bernard, Shally, Benny Wang... Spiritually was dry up... Feel very down and could not concentrate on what I wanna do.... This is also a time where I got to see alot of true colours from the people around me... Those that use to be very close with me draw away from me... At these time, I really open up my eyes and see who are those that are really there for me and care for me... They may not be physically there to help me but by their little sms, msn msg I know n I know that they care for me... These few mths are really tough for me, be it phycially tough or spiritually tough.. Little ones remembered me that God is always there for me, and ya, truly I begin to step up from the hurts and trying hard to move on....
God-daddy got me a job... Happy working there... Bosses are good... Help me alot... Trying hard to clear the debts that I had for the past few mths that I'm not working... God is my provider, I believe that I will be able to clear it asap...
I started off this new year badly, I will wanna end this year great... Went to Thailand for a week trips, this trip not only to build the relationship between me n Ricky, but is also a trip for us to relax... Coming back feel so refresh and everythings to me seems so different.... Vene commented that she feel that I'm totally different after the trips... I felt so happy...
Was talking to PB last night... He shared alot to me... I know is God sent... He speaks into my heart and he guided me alot... I have shard with teh reason y I chose to back up myself in some areas... Reason was, during the moment that I was really down, someone who I thought I can find love, comfort n encouragment said that to me... That someone says the more he or she find out things about me, the more he or she fear me, reason cos he or she feels that the way I talk and the words out from my mouths are so unreal, he or she also says that I'm living a life full of sin and I'm serving God in sin, thinking that God dont know about me.. He or she also say that I'm trying to be nice to everyone yet I'm in sin.. I just got to comment about this person who said these to me...
PB advise me alot and I told him that this person who said that to me, is stupid cause he or she dont know me well...I promise PB that I will make an effort and I will... I will be the Jolin that everyones hope to see in JW...
BLOGGED @1:22 PM