Its been a long week for me.. Very tired, maybe cos I didnt sleep well the last weekend that why I'm so tired.. Have alot of work to rush and catch up.. Feel like times are running out... Thank God for a great and caring dear.. He encourage me alot.. Althought I'm not having great mood.. He never fails to cheer me up.. He have been compromising on me... Thanks dear...
This week cg is a prayer meeting.. Pray for our lifes and everything about individual.. I felt so touch.. As God is using me in the market place.. In just 1 month, I have been shining for Him in this place... Thanks to Faith for the encourgement, esp the time where I felt hopeless about the 1 day job... I really made the right choice, I waited for the right job... Now that I have been blessed, I will treasure the friendship that God place in me..
There are afew person in my life in while that help me alot.. There are my beloved team usher, Jasmine.. Thanks Jasmine for blessing me at times where I feel hopeless... Thanks to Cass for your blessing too, you help me when I need help too... Thanks to Paul for picking me up when I need you to dompang me most of the time... Thanks to Michelle Lim for helping me getting tution to get extra income to clear my debts... Last but not least, I wanna Thank God for bringing Min Chung into my life, he help me alot, during these times of trials, he really gone thru bit and bites with me, I will treasure him like how God treasure me..
During the prayer meeting, I teared.. Cos when I being to pray and blessed the people around me, God show me His way for me.. God show me how I endure thru the test that He had put in me.. From the begining for the year, how I start the race and now that is July, 5 more months to go, and that will be how I going to end the race to a next brand new year.
I was reminded by the word, Faith is the substance of all things hope for which written in Hebrews 11.. God has not forseeken, He is always there for me... Amen...
BLOGGED @10:45 PM