Sorry guys... Haven been updating my blog for the few weeks.. here u go.. these are my updates..
After I have left JJ, I start to wonder... Why do I wanna leave that place.. But since I have made that choice so I just have to look forward the brand new days ahead... Went for many interviews and finally settle myself at Ntegrator... Is none other that JJ de competitors... I manage to get the pay that I ask for.. Praise God for that...
During the second weeks of the brand new year, I travel to M'sia twice... One of the Thursday, went to JB, accompany Chai Yi, Ah Neo and Li Ting Jiejie to have their hair done.. And ya, Jia Li was there too.. Me and Chai Yi went in quite late cos he need to go AH for check up...
Thn that Saturday, we went to KL.. Is my first time going for trips with them... There are times that I enjoy myself, but there are times that I feel sad too... But I just keep smiling... I cried when I went to bath but I didnt show it to them... I shall let it fade away as all these are the sad things that had happen... I enjoy their company... But for some stuff, I may be disagree with them... The trips consist of 8 of us... (Zhuzhu & Jia Li, Ah Neo & Li Ting Jiejie, Ah Peh & Amanda, Chai Yi & me)... Out of the 4 pairs I mention, Ah Neo & Li Ting Jiejie already married, Zhuzhu & Jia Li engaged le, Ah Peh & Amanda going to have their wedding dinner in May, Chai Yi & me are singles... So that the reason y i feel sad for the trips... Is a planned trips by them...
Anyway, I enjoy the trips...
After the trips, here am I.. Back to Singapore and started with my new job... So far so good... This week is my 3rd week there.. So far I have done nothing for them except tender... Today manage to to get hold of the teams and they brieft me on what they expect from me... SO when Edward is back tml, he can brieft me on what I need to do... Is tough for me now.. Cos I need to master all the things by next week..Cos when Jason Leong team is back, here am I, going to be very busy liao...
I have been doing things that I should n0t be doing for the past 3 weeks.. I have been doing admin work... So so so the sianz....
So far that all for my job ba...
In a new cg, trying to adapt to them... Have been to fellowship with some of the members and thn.... bingo... i fall sick... i lost my voice for a week.... haha... have been eating light food that whole week...
For my ministry... I suddenly feel like a lost sheep... PB nv call me to check or inform me on the duties... Went in like blur blur like that... Today just so call complaint to god-daddy and then after work I receive a call... haha.... I call god-daddy up n ask him... he deny... nvm... i shall find out soon....
These few days I have been missing this person... Dont know why... but is ok la... I shall end here and update again...
BLOGGED @11:03 PM