Monday, January 08, 2007


07/01/2007 (Sunday)

Today wake up at 8am. I just suddenly jump out of my bad. Cause I though I missed some calls. Check my phone, no missed call at all. For the past moment, I had some personel stuffs which need to settle with a friend. It seems easy to solve it but not so easy at all if one party refuse to follow the so call plan.. In conclude, I feel that friend just wanna be strangers to solve it.. Anyway, this is gonna be continue for few more days..

I start to prepare myself for later on to meet Angie at Marina Square.. At the same time I send out resume to a couple of companies.. Hope and pray that will response to me asap.. I ask for the pay that I want by Faith..

Set off and left my house and went to meet Angie at Marina Square, accompany her to Topman to buy a top for someone by the name of Jeremy... Then we went to draw some cash and headed to buy some fingers food to eat before we proceed to Marine Bay to meet out new cg members for our bowling outing cum steamboat.. Tze yu is coming too, PTL!!! haha~ Tze Ling will be late.. So me and Angie took Simon car there first.. Finally, we start the ball rolling... Me, Angie and Tze Ling each play 2 rounds.. Argh~ I've drop my standard.. From 100plus points to now is 90plus... Never train liao so will drop my standard lor... The new cg got a few bowller who have their own ball... Hahaa...

Is 5 plus in the afternoon, the four of us not joining them for steamboat.. We are on diet.. So we went back to Marina Square to have our dinner... Then we headed to K Box to sing our hearts out..

After dinner, I was stuned by a green light.. It look like shooting stars but it doesn't lor... Shooting star should be faster then the one I saw.. I was having this reaction : "Wow, (pointing at the green light), and shouted, Tze Yu!! Then Tze Yu turn at look at it too... Tze Ling and Angie missed it.. Cos sotong me, never tell them...

We sing till 12am, can you imagine we only need to pay $11 for the 4 hours... hahahahaa... Then took cab back home cos no train and bus liao... $15 for the cab fees plus midnight charge.. So tml have to eat less liao... :p

08/01/2007 (Monday)

Wake up at 10plus, sms Tze Yu... Then went back to sleep again.. Wake up an hour later and wash up, left house to meet Tze Yu and Eileen.. Cos both of them lost their way to RLEC so they are heading toward Bukit Panjang area.. I ask them to wait for me at bus stop then I went to meet them... Bring them to the center and they made their payment for their exams fees.. Then we settle our lunch at there cos too hungry liao..

Tze Yu accompany me to buy bus ticket at Orchid Hotel but then I cant buy, cos is only allow for Malaysia Airline not Air Asia.. Told Aunt le, but she say can. Haiz...

Then headed back to my Aunt house, before we go, we went to Shop & Save to buy some food for my aunt to cook for dinner... Finally reach le, Tze Yu is so tired... Start with her for the colour and I watch her and lazy around at the sofa... Finally is my turn.. Aunt is so good... Do a colour that is not in the colour book for me.. Look so nice...

After dinner, I send Tze Yu to Funan IT Mall there to take bus home.. When I reach home, i went to wash up and doze off to sleep le... Need to wake up for interview the next day..


BLOGGED @9:45 AM





.:: Little Note ::.

Its all about my life and emotions throughout my daily walk...
All the ups & downs...
If you want to comment anything by all means...
After all, I'm still a human...
No one is perfect...


.:: profile ::.

JoRin Tan
Slacking
Diploma in Business Admin
Loves Winnie the Pooh / Ducky / Spooky / Muffy


.:: About Me ::.

I AM:
- A someone who can be very silents at all times.
- A someone who dont like to anyhow share my things to others, only those who know me well.
- A someone who loves to help one another even though I don't have the abilities to do so.
- A someone who is no longer like who you used to know before.



I WILL:
- Try my best.
- Laugh until I cry.
- Be the best that I can be.
- Never give up.
- always late if I lost interest in you



.:: My Wishes ::.

Mission Trip to Taiwan Emerge
Mission Trip to KL Emerge
Mission Trip to Surabaya
iTouch or new iPod
New handphone
A Bigger Room
A Guitar
A Tenor Saxophone
Flute
More Make up colours
Hong Kong trip on my Birthday
You will be there



.:: To Do List ::.

Meals with:
Wenting
Jasmine Loo
Sing Yee
Ping Qi
Nana
Mei Jing


Things to Buy:
Contact Lenses
New Spec
New Bed with Frame
Book Shelves
New Notice Board




.:: chattering ::.






.:: Links ::.

Ab
Ah Bao
Andy Ang
Andy Tan
AnGie
Angie(Chi)
Angela Soh
Anthony Lim (Chiong)
Cass
Chris Melvin
Christina
Claire
Daphne
DesMond Cheong
Dorigo
Doris
Esther Woo
Feng Ming
Harvey
Heriyadi
Huei Shan
Hui Shan
Jia Sheng
Jace Tan
Jacqq-LJ
Jacqq
Jasmine Loo
Jennifer Lee
Jerry
Jian Feng
Joann Ong
Jonathan
June
Kai Ling
Khym
Kitty Lau
Li Jie n Jabez
Lena
Meijing
Melvin Lim
Michelle Leonger
Mr Lee IZ
Paul (Taiwan)
Peng Ru
Prince Nick
Pris x Chalee
Sandrea (Shi)
Samantha
Serena Ng
Shu Hui(August)
Si Bei (Mei)
Si Ing (Mei)
Si Jia (Alanana)
Si Jie (Mei)
Simon
Sing Yee
Solomon Junie
Stanley Ang
TzeYu(Eng)
TzeYu(Chi)
Wah Keong
Wan Xiu
Wan Yun
Wing
Wye Lin
Xiao Yun Jie
Xiu Ying
Yan Bing
Yao Kuang
Yong Hui
Yun Ru
Zhan Wei
Zhen Xuan (ah ma)



.:: archives ::.
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
April 2010
May 2010