06/01/2007 (Saturday)
Today, I wake up at 7.30am... So early... Prepare myself and need to set off to Expo for support duty.. Today is the 1st service of the year so got communion that why need to go back to help up in support duty... I left my house at 8.45am... Missed the 190, so waited for another 15mins - 20mins for the next one... Board it and at BKE, guess what??? Traffice Jam.... I forgotten... BKE to PIE there got road work so will jam down there for 45mins for sure... Aiya, sotong me.. Should have taken 184 to Clementi instead... But is too late... I'm at the bus and is at the BKE liao... So I stand in the bus for like 45mins for the jam... After the jam, the flow of the traffice is smooth... Reach Orchard, I got no choice but to J-walk to mrt station.. That's the faster way liao... I reach Expo at 11am... Late for an hour can you imagine??? Haha... But at least I'm there liao...
Called Claire to check of she wake up le ma??!! And then sms her the attire for serving.. Later she wear wrongly then will get suan.. SO must protect her... Then when she reach, she called me, I went to pick her up and guide her around the place where most of the time we gathered.. She called the usher that call her for training.. She gong gong.. Don't know is who, then I pick up the call for her... Haiz.. End up is, our own people,as in GT Zone de ren la... Clerk lor... Sound so fierce... My poor little Claire almost teared lor... Still ask me to take care of her... I accompany her till the brieftly end... Clerk is still not here yet, I handed her over to Wan Yi for training... Claire, must be independant liao.. Cannot always ask me to accompany you ok???
Went to meet Angie for my lunch... We went to expo foodcourt to eat.. I ate Duck Rice, Angie ate almond jelly longan and "shui jiao"... Claire came and join us later on... Then she went back to serve at 3.30pm... She so funny.. I told Angie about her hugging my leg to sleep at Doris house... haha....
Touch up on my make up as faded liao.. Then went to foyer3 to hang around then join in the queeue cos Anthony will be late... We sitted at CT01... 1st row somemore... Service was long today... Ended at 740pm... After that meet up with William for awhile... He is flying off tomorrow liao.. Going back to Indonesia... After that , went to Eunos to eat dinner with Angie, Angelia, Tze yu and Tze ling... All of us ate western food... Then we chatted for awhile and we call it a day...
BLOGGED @1:02 AM