Saturday, December 02, 2006


This is really sad..... It happen to me before but not the last part.. Cos I wont do such a foolish things..

Girl: Hey
Boy: What?
Girl: I really like you. And I... Ithink I'm falling in love with you.
Boy: Ok...
Girl: What do you mean "ok"?
Boy: I don't like you like that...
Girl: Why not?
Boy: I can't tell you... maybeanother> time...

From then on, the girl kept askingthe boy "Why not?" whenever she saw him, and he kept answering the same answer of "I'll tell you later." Finally the girl got fed up.

Girl: I'm tired of this! Tell me whyyou> don't like me!
Boy: Do you really wanna know why?
Girl: Yes!
Boy: It's because you're uglier than ANYTHING! What's the point of going out with someone when they're not pretty?!
Girl: But... I...
Boy: Just shut up and leave me alone!

The boy leaves and the girl issitting there alone, crying her heart out. Then her cellphone rings.>

Girl: Hello?
Mom: Sweetheart? I want you to go home, ok? I'll be home from work in a few hours.
Girl: Alright Mom.
Mom: I love you.
Girl: I love you too, Mom.
Mom: Bye Bye.
Girl: Bye

The girl heads home and once she got there, she went in the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

Girl: I'm not pretty enough...

She set to work, knowing fully wellwhat she was> going to do. 2 hours later, her Momcame home and heard the bath water running. She went upstairs to find the hallway flooded so she knocked on the door.

Mom: Honey? Are you alright?

She opened the door and was shocked at the site. The bath was overflowing onto the floor, and the water was tinted red. She walkedover to see what was inside and screamed. There, her little girl was lying with cuts all over her face and wrists. Her Mom backed away and was going to run to call the police when something caught her eye. On the mirror, am I pretty enough now?

No one deserves to be told that by someone they love. A person's appearance doesn't count. What counts is their heart inside of them andtheir personality. No one wants to be told they're not good enough...

Labels:



BLOGGED @1:33 AM





.:: Little Note ::.

Its all about my life and emotions throughout my daily walk...
All the ups & downs...
If you want to comment anything by all means...
After all, I'm still a human...
No one is perfect...


.:: profile ::.

JoRin Tan
Slacking
Diploma in Business Admin
Loves Winnie the Pooh / Ducky / Spooky / Muffy


.:: About Me ::.

I AM:
- A someone who can be very silents at all times.
- A someone who dont like to anyhow share my things to others, only those who know me well.
- A someone who loves to help one another even though I don't have the abilities to do so.
- A someone who is no longer like who you used to know before.



I WILL:
- Try my best.
- Laugh until I cry.
- Be the best that I can be.
- Never give up.
- always late if I lost interest in you



.:: My Wishes ::.

Mission Trip to Taiwan Emerge
Mission Trip to KL Emerge
Mission Trip to Surabaya
iTouch or new iPod
New handphone
A Bigger Room
A Guitar
A Tenor Saxophone
Flute
More Make up colours
Hong Kong trip on my Birthday
You will be there



.:: To Do List ::.

Meals with:
Wenting
Jasmine Loo
Sing Yee
Ping Qi
Nana
Mei Jing


Things to Buy:
Contact Lenses
New Spec
New Bed with Frame
Book Shelves
New Notice Board




.:: chattering ::.






.:: Links ::.

Ab
Ah Bao
Andy Ang
Andy Tan
AnGie
Angie(Chi)
Angela Soh
Anthony Lim (Chiong)
Cass
Chris Melvin
Christina
Claire
Daphne
DesMond Cheong
Dorigo
Doris
Esther Woo
Feng Ming
Harvey
Heriyadi
Huei Shan
Hui Shan
Jia Sheng
Jace Tan
Jacqq-LJ
Jacqq
Jasmine Loo
Jennifer Lee
Jerry
Jian Feng
Joann Ong
Jonathan
June
Kai Ling
Khym
Kitty Lau
Li Jie n Jabez
Lena
Meijing
Melvin Lim
Michelle Leonger
Mr Lee IZ
Paul (Taiwan)
Peng Ru
Prince Nick
Pris x Chalee
Sandrea (Shi)
Samantha
Serena Ng
Shu Hui(August)
Si Bei (Mei)
Si Ing (Mei)
Si Jia (Alanana)
Si Jie (Mei)
Simon
Sing Yee
Solomon Junie
Stanley Ang
TzeYu(Eng)
TzeYu(Chi)
Wah Keong
Wan Xiu
Wan Yun
Wing
Wye Lin
Xiao Yun Jie
Xiu Ying
Yan Bing
Yao Kuang
Yong Hui
Yun Ru
Zhan Wei
Zhen Xuan (ah ma)



.:: archives ::.
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
April 2010
May 2010