Sorry for not updating my blog.. Been very busy with my things lately..
18/12/2006 (Monday)
Is a day that I hate to come back to work, after that Friday incident, I knew today wasnt a great day for me.. But by faith I overcome it.. Today suppose to go STC to do testing, but I dont wanna go, cos got alot of things to do.. Went home at 6pm then went to Choa Chu Kang with Felicia to walk walk.. Never buy anything.. My Xmas presents haven buy yet.. Wow, so stress..
19/12/2006 (Tuesday)
Today as usual, my work are like that.. Alot of things to do and follow up... Today work till abit late.. Work till 7plus like that.. Then I took bus to clementi, at bus stop saw Jerry, say hi to him.. What a boring day for me.. Suppose to meet Dickson with Angie to do the video.. But Gie need to work overtime so we change it to Thursday.
20/12/2006 (Wednesday)
Today suppose to have BS at YMCA, Ming Siong dompang me and Jovin to Haberfront to take train.. Tze Ling sms me when I alomst reach Plaza Singapore that BS is cancelled.. I was so happy that I can go shop for me Xmas gift.. Meet Tze yu then went to shop for all the sisters gift in cg.. I went to buy ear rings.. haha... so many... We went to eat Wanton mee at the usual outlet opposite Mos Burger... Then shop around again.. I buy so many ear rings in life time but is gifts to others... We meet Jean and then went to Mac to drink and wait for Agnes.. Saw Dickson while shopping..
21/12/2006 (Thursday)
Jonathan dompang me to town, the Sales need to attend BP dinner at a hotel, I forgot which hotel at Suntec area.. I need to go City Hall to meet Tze Yu and Angie then meet Dickson up to learn how to make the video.. Is was so amazing.. I went to buy some presents.. Wow.. So many people.. Fainted.. After that ate my dinner at Burger King as usual.. Then half way through I went to buy the coaster that Jovin ask me to buy.. So heavy, but Dickson was there to help me to carry.. After the lesson, Dickson wanna go Plaza Singapore to buy present.. So ask me to go with him.. He bought me a key chain dated 25Dec on it, hahaa.. He wanted to buy my birthdate but I have it already.. So lame.. But is a wonderful gift...
22/12/2006 (Friday)
Today is a holiday mood for all of us.. Jovin fall sick.. So she went home after 9am plus.. I was doing some stuffs and then start to give out Xmas gift to the colleagues.. Haha.. Went for early lunch with Priscilia cos she wanna buy Xmas present.. We ate Mos Burger... Then went to shop around.. I buy alot of things too... Buy the cute cushions for the babies in my cell group.. So excited for the Xmas... After work, went to HT house for Xmas dinner.. This is gonna be my last time visiting his place.. I won 24th prize for the Lucky Draw and then HT gave me a small bottle of Ice Wine as gift.. Jonathan drop me off at Ten Mile there and I walk back home.. Start to wrap my Xmas present that I wanna give to church friends and cg members..
23/12/2006 (Saturday)
Today went is the 1st service for Xmas.. Went to do support duty.. Doing the candles for the services.. Wow.. So many.. We are really lack of manpower.. Then went off at 1pm, meet Tze yu at 1.30pm for lunch.. She is going to be late.. So I went to buy some tee shirts.. Haha.. I lost alot of weight so need to buy new shirt to wear for usher duty.. Was abit late to meet Angie.. Liu Bing and Aunt cant make it for service.. So hope that they can come on service 5.. After service went to Expo food court to eat then went to hunt a place to record the video.. Tonight will be sleeping over at Angie house.. To rush for the video..
24/12/2006 (Sunday)
The video is 2/3 done ba.. Still need to upload the video members took.. Went to Expo with Angie and Shu Zhen.. Wow.. So early.. I'm like so tired like that but still need to hang on till 4plus then can go off.. Cos I'm serving for 2 service today.. Mind are like sleeping but body are not tired like that.. Maybe because of the coffee I drank last night that make me so awake.. Finally service 4 are over.. Went to clock out my time then went off for the day.. So tired.. I cried on service 3.. Cos touch by the drama.. Don't know why in service 1 I didn't cried.. Haha.. Took train home cos is raining and Wah Keong cant send me home as he only have one rain coat.. reach Plaza went to buy present again.. Haha.. Haven't buy Debra and some other people de present.. Then I start to wrap the present again.. Pack my bag and set off to Angie place to do the video again.. Wow, so disappointed cos we cant upload the video.. Argh... Then I got an idea to do it.. Use my digital camera to take it.. Then can upload liao.. *yeah*
BLOGGED @12:12 AM