Saturday service was great.. I just love to go for service very week.. This is the last few services with W174 and by this month end we are going to split and multiply..
Today, what the message caught me deeply was what Sun shared with Pst Kong few weeks ago.. Which is; If things are impossble for us to fulfill it, God will make it possible for us. But if things are possible for us to fulfill it, all the most we are to do it well and even very well..
For a moment, I thought of alot of things.. Things that I promise others and never get it done or done it not so well.. I must change.. As bad habits will corrupt good company.. I had a good company of friends which I feel I should not corrupt them with my bad habits.. Not only these, I also thought of things that are impossible, which is relationship with a someone who I at first thought of possible.. Guess this is hard to make it possible as we started off too fast and too rush.. I should prepare to put a fullstop to it before 2006 come to an end.. Cos I believe that I should not bring forward all the unhappiness to a brand new 2007, I want my 2007 to be a great year like never before, I want my 2006 be a stepping stones to my 2007..
All that I believe is Faith, cos without Faith it is impossible to please God and without Faith I wont be able to be where I'm now.. I always look forward to service, cos is a time where I can bless my members by helping them to book seats, booking seats is fun, is a term of serving God and to show love to my members.. Although I may not be in this cg long, only a few months, I find that I had gone through alot of chanllenges that I never expect it to happen..
I'm so happy, that I've not miss the service today.. Weekly, I experience differently in the service.. Have different revalations and etc..
So great to help Yvonne, Hong Zai and Ivy to join us for service.. They are from KK (Sabah).. Went to eat with them.. Went shopping too.. After that I'm too tired, wanna go home.. But before that, I'm meeting Kwok Weng, Claire, Soo Jia, ZiYun at Bukit Batok to show them the present..
On the train saw Wai Yin, John and Martin.. John disturb me again, saying Martin send me home, Martin send me home... Crap... Hehe...

Left to right : John, Wai Yin, Martin
After I alighted at Bukit Batok, I waited for the 3 of them and we went to eat some desserts.. Hahaa... So funny... Look at the picture and you will know..

I took it with my hp, but cant see Zi Yun..

Using Kwok Weng hp to take..

Little Ah Gong digging a hole on his Ice Kacang..

Kwok Weng eating while I took this picture.. Dont know what he is searhing for..

Kwok Weng started this and is our creation.. Is like our hobbies in the past.. So happening..
Labels: Service was great..
BLOGGED @1:48 AM