Monday, December 04, 2006


Today by faith I went for prayer meeting, was rather busy before that.. Wake up, prepare stuffs to send to my ex teacher wedding, didn't attend it cos I feel that I need to go for the prayer meeting.. And moreover Xiu's invitation come first before teacher invitation was handed to my hand.. Went home and prepare to set off for expo, then Daddy wake up, help him to with the preparation,cos he is so hungry that he is searching for food to eat.. So funny, I pass him a golden egg, from somewhere which can grow to a plant and will have numbers and can buy 4D... That immediatly reminds me to give it to my Daddy..

Was so busy till I overlook the time, is 12pm and I suppose to meet Angie for lunch at Expo at 12.30pm.. Oh no and I need to rush to Plaza to get my stuff... So I rush off, thanks God that He hold back the time, I manage to get my things done in less then 10mins... Took a cab down, went to pick Angie up cos the atm at her house there spoilt, so fetch her along or she will be late.. Reached Expo, so crowded, thank God for smart taxis driver we manage to avoid the traffic jam.. Went to meet Desmond and we went in to book seats... Saw Michelle and we chat lame for awhile.. Hahaa.. Crap on Puay Siong.. Cos I guess he is hungry and Michelle so bad, never buy him something to eat..

Was sittin down while waiting for Prayer meeting to start, chat with Angie and Jac... Was really glad that I'm here for prayer meeting.. In my heart I was praying for Qi to reply... Just few mins before prayer meeting,I told God that I wanna call her one last time, so I called her, this time Si Yi picked up the call and said she is still sleeping... Guess, is really the time to give uo ba.. But, God made thing possible for us to make our unbelieve to believe.. She sms a min after I hang up.. I jump and praise God for that.. I reply her and called Claire to inform them.. Sms Xiu too.. She was so happy too.. Is the best birthday gift she ever received..

**Dear God, Thanks for letting my unbelieve to believe..

Prayer meeting started and I was really into it.. Pray and pray and pray.. I love you Lord, so much so as I'm willing to lay down my life for you..

Labels:



BLOGGED @1:49 AM





.:: Little Note ::.

Its all about my life and emotions throughout my daily walk...
All the ups & downs...
If you want to comment anything by all means...
After all, I'm still a human...
No one is perfect...


.:: profile ::.

JoRin Tan
Slacking
Diploma in Business Admin
Loves Winnie the Pooh / Ducky / Spooky / Muffy


.:: About Me ::.

I AM:
- A someone who can be very silents at all times.
- A someone who dont like to anyhow share my things to others, only those who know me well.
- A someone who loves to help one another even though I don't have the abilities to do so.
- A someone who is no longer like who you used to know before.



I WILL:
- Try my best.
- Laugh until I cry.
- Be the best that I can be.
- Never give up.
- always late if I lost interest in you



.:: My Wishes ::.

Mission Trip to Taiwan Emerge
Mission Trip to KL Emerge
Mission Trip to Surabaya
iTouch or new iPod
New handphone
A Bigger Room
A Guitar
A Tenor Saxophone
Flute
More Make up colours
Hong Kong trip on my Birthday
You will be there



.:: To Do List ::.

Meals with:
Wenting
Jasmine Loo
Sing Yee
Ping Qi
Nana
Mei Jing


Things to Buy:
Contact Lenses
New Spec
New Bed with Frame
Book Shelves
New Notice Board




.:: chattering ::.






.:: Links ::.

Ab
Ah Bao
Andy Ang
Andy Tan
AnGie
Angie(Chi)
Angela Soh
Anthony Lim (Chiong)
Cass
Chris Melvin
Christina
Claire
Daphne
DesMond Cheong
Dorigo
Doris
Esther Woo
Feng Ming
Harvey
Heriyadi
Huei Shan
Hui Shan
Jia Sheng
Jace Tan
Jacqq-LJ
Jacqq
Jasmine Loo
Jennifer Lee
Jerry
Jian Feng
Joann Ong
Jonathan
June
Kai Ling
Khym
Kitty Lau
Li Jie n Jabez
Lena
Meijing
Melvin Lim
Michelle Leonger
Mr Lee IZ
Paul (Taiwan)
Peng Ru
Prince Nick
Pris x Chalee
Sandrea (Shi)
Samantha
Serena Ng
Shu Hui(August)
Si Bei (Mei)
Si Ing (Mei)
Si Jia (Alanana)
Si Jie (Mei)
Simon
Sing Yee
Solomon Junie
Stanley Ang
TzeYu(Eng)
TzeYu(Chi)
Wah Keong
Wan Xiu
Wan Yun
Wing
Wye Lin
Xiao Yun Jie
Xiu Ying
Yan Bing
Yao Kuang
Yong Hui
Yun Ru
Zhan Wei
Zhen Xuan (ah ma)



.:: archives ::.
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
April 2010
May 2010