A few day had pass after my 1st BBQ and last BBQ with W174.. Really enjoy it and cant bear to part..
Still remember the 1st day I came over to this adult cg.. Being in a youth cg is totally different from a youth cg.. Esp in the area of giving, I truly agreed that after I came over to this cg my faith level had increase.. Cos of the blessing that had given to me.. I believe in blessing the rest and in return God multiply it for me..
When I first came over, Jac and Tze Ling is having transition to their new job, Shi is searching for a new job and finally she found it, Jen had decided to convert back to full time, Stanley job hop from Standard to OCBC and etc...
My faith level increase when I saw all these happen in them and they are still fighting the fight in faith.. All the most I told myself I got to stand strong.. Hahaaha...
Many faces like me, Tze yu, Angelia, Stella and etc had added to this wonderful cg.. Not excluding the newborn babies.. Heheee..
So amazing right... Having given the chance to help Debra to take care of Janae was a great challanges to me.. Cos is my so long after I last take care of my sisters.. But with God all things are possible with God..
I enjoy mu stay here, Debra had annouce that we are going to split on Xmas day.. Feel sad at 1st but think positive, is a chance to rise up to another level for me.. I've went back to serve last Saturday, went to the training, Jia Yi and rest joke with me that I dont have to go through it just give me a zone to take care can le... Haahaa, I told them, everything got to start from beginning again.. Just like Peng Boon was a IC then he went to NS and when he ORD, he went back to square one and start again.. So do I.. I know that I can do it..
Thanks to Shu Zhen for helping me along in the process of the going back to serve... Thanks to Roger for the encourgement that given to me in the midst of my praying... Thanks to all my fellow ushers who had under me or we had serve before for the prayers and faith that you guys had input in me... Thanks to Liping for leding me to where I have been... Thanks to Angie and Jac for helping me along in making the decisions on the serving day... Thanks to Debra for approving and allowing me to go back... Thanks to Puay Siong and Michelle for laming with me to confirm my prayers and decisions... Thanks to Ming Ze for the blessing and talks that you had given to me.. Thanks to father Juncen for your "Jia You" in msn.. Thanks to Kwok Weng for your understanding when I refuse to share it out.. Thanks to all those in UM that had guide me along in all these tought times.. ( too many to list liao, forgive me if i missed out ur names ) Thanks to my cg for the love and concern you guys showered onto me.. Thanks everyone.. Thanks God for your faith showered on me..
I simply love you guys..
Labels: from the bottom of my heart
BLOGGED @10:55 PM