Continue from last week..
Saturday 16/12/2006Went to cut my hair.. Look so cute.. Hehe..
Went for my lesson 2 training for Usher.. Many said I dont have to go throught training, just serve can liao.. But I just take it as a refresher course lor.. Is only 3 weeks only.. I feel that I dont have to rush for it la.. Slowly slowly ba.. Jeremy went throught the lesson 2 with me and other new ushers.. They are so cute.. All so young.. I serve as per normal and was surprise that 3 new ushers are under me.. Then all stand down there dont know what to do.. So I teach them.. They are surprised that I went to collect offering buckets where we are not allow to collect it.. Cos Jennifer and Wei Wei ask me to help in colelcting.. So I be frank and tell my boys that I'm use to be an usher, then stop for a year then now come back and serve again.. They give me a big and loud "ORH I SEE" haha.. So loud till Gauis and Lin Keong bully me.. After that we went to took the quiz.. They are amaze I can close one eyes and do it.. haha.. I'm not proud but just do by faith lor.. Do recycling and took my usher photo and then went to find Angie and Cell Group to makan.. Then went to TM with Angelia to buy some stuffs and I call it the day for Saturday..
Sunday 17/12/2006Need to meet Angie to go Rebecca house to swim and Tze yu is playing squarsh with Rebecca.. We meet at Marine Parade.. Very far for me, but is ok.. I love to travel.. It is raining, I still by faith went out and meet them.. Went to eat 1st then go shop shop then go swim.. Tze Ling was here too.. My strokes are wrong so Tze Ling teach me before She went to meet Jean... Haha... Swim quite alot but not as much as Angie cos of the training Tze Ling gave me.. After swim,I feel so light.. haha... Then the moment I get up of the pool, guess what?? It rain so heavily.. I change in between the pool and the court.. But dont worry, I never "zou guang" cos I got skill in changing.. Haha.. Went to accompany Tze yu eat dinner, but I ate Almond Jelly Long Gan.. Haha.. So happening.. Haha, went to find Meiling, chat with her for awhile.. We went up to Giant and shop shop for some food.. After all done, we call it a day off..
BLOGGED @12:16 AM