Monday ( 13/11/2006 )
Is a normal day, not much things to do at work cos CF and EC are on leaves. So only left CL to disturb me. Lunch went to cafe and pack food.. Wow so sianz... Long time never eat cafe food le.. Still the same, say wanna increase more stall end up still the same. Only one stall but more choices la.. But the choices are still almost the same.. Can vomit.. Is been few months I haven't taste the food.. Haha..
Tuesday (14/11/2006 )
Today got SRC meeting. Is the longest SRC meeting I've ever attend. 3 hours man.. All we talk and discuss are year end party. Discuss about the games.. Hey Steven, I'm still under age, please stop talking about "gua here gua there" very misleading to me.. Haha.. But I enjoy the laugh of it.. Conclusion, all done till seven seven eight eight, but next meeting to be continue for last touch up. I'm eyeing one the 1st or the 4th price.. Hehe.. Hopefully they don't think is kellong one..
Went to Dickson house in the evening.. Suppose to meet him at 7.30pm but I'm late for an hour.. Haha.. For some reasons la, I'm late.. After copying what I need, we went to 163 to eat.. Is been years I last went.. Oei, Dick stop laughing at me.. Most of my time doesn't spent at Bukit Panjang.. Before we left guess who we saw?? Jeremy and his gf and a junior, junior forgive me for forgetting ur name.. Cos so long liao.. It took me few sec to recall Jeremy name man.. :P *Ahem* Jeremy, I know what you are thinking and my answer is "NO".
Wednesday ( 15/11/2006 )
Finally, here comes Wednesday, the middle day of the week.. SO fast man.. Cant imagine that time flies so fast.. Wow, had a big argument with JW regarding IBM orders.. All the faults are being push to me man.. What is this.. Just because you dont know or you busy or you stress then push all the blames to me lor.. Thanks hor... Anyway, as I said, I do all according to instructions given, no instruction, no action.. That how i end my Wednesday.. What the... boring Wedneday I had..
Thursday ( 16 /11/2006 )
Did all the orders I can after the staff meeting today.. Oh ya, JJCS had our quaterly staffs meeting today.. Alot of changes in HR eg, Leaves, Insurances, OT.. That what make us listen attentive are the OT and Leaves.. Haha.. That's human.. After that as traditional, we had our makan session, this time is finger food from Baker Heaven.. Wow, really very nice... Eat not much but lunch time not really hunger.. And guess what?? I ate curry puffs at tea break.. ;P After my teabreak, is time to bulk up and updates the datebase.. So happy, finally can be totally transparent on the database.. No longer need to hide anything anymore.. *yeah*
Friday (17/11/2006)
Today, Hytex come and give us Tau Sa Ping.. Is the one that I told them is original.. One and only outlet in Singapore.. Haha... Went to meet Tze Yu for dinner at Toa Payoh before we head for cgm. Yes, Stella is joining us again this week for cgm and svc.. Cgm was great, really feel the presence of God.. And can feel God is comforting me, take away my sadnesses and etc..
Today, I broke into tears cos I saw Samantha msg, she sms me in the night but I was too tired and the next day then I saw what she wanna tell me... Mag de grandma had passed away.. I was shocked and suddenly broke into tears.. Her grandma actually look after her up and in the midst of all this years Mag actually took care of her when she is sick.. I can feel and understand how she feel cos when my grandma passed away that moment I too feel the same.. I took very long to get over it.. I was at a point wanna rush down to be by Mag side but she is too upset and want us to leave her alone.. Of cos I can sense it.. Just too upset..
Labels: updates for this week
BLOGGED @12:18 AM