21/11/2006Bee and Bei start to fight, so I stop them but they still continue.. Haiz, sometime just dont understand why my dad wanna have the 2 extra kids... So troublesome... Have to raise my voice in order to stop them or to discipline them.. Dont understand why my dad just refuse to teach or educate them... Then in anyway they are naughty, dad will start his, "shuo lai shuo qu" is all me and Ing fault.. Haiz.. The next few conversation that made me mad..
Me: Can you guys stop fighting, if you guys still continue, I'll give each a slap.
Bee: If you dare to slap me, I tell my Mummy. My Mummy say she haven't cane you for a long long time..
Me: You got hear wrongly? Is long time never cane you or cane me?
Bee: Is long time never cane you, Mummy say our house got a bigger mouse that is even bigger then Ing that can eat up all the cup noodles.
* In my heart I start to think, just because of cup noodles that idoit wanna cane me.. As if I'm the one who eat like that..
First person came to my mind was Ing, cos she is so lazy that she always eat maggie mee or cup noodles to settle her meals..
Me: Ing if you are the one who eat it just tell your Mummy you ate it, dont always push the blame to me.
Ing: Since when I ate it..
Me: Nvm, your Mummy wanna find out who is the super big mouse ask her to install video camera, since years ago she said that wanna install to video the super big mouse till todate havent install.. No money?? I pay and will charge her very high interest.. If she dare not, kindly ask her to shut her mouth.. Afterall this house is still belong to me..
That the end of our fight.. Can you image?? Cup noodles is the topic of our fight..
At the moment, I went back to my room and I cried.. I tears till I sudenly missed my Mum.. I really feel that I've lack of Mum loves.. I really wish that I can hug my Mum at the moment of time.. (If my Mum is not there, I wish to hug the one I love most).. In the past, I always hug my grandma cos my Mum is not with me.. But grandma had past away 8yrs ago.. Can you image, I didnt get a hug from my dad since 2yrs old.. 18yrs.. My dad didnt hug me..
If I have the power of Kira in the Death Note, the 1st person that I wanna write the name is "Mulan".. I hate her..
Labels: I miss my Mum
BLOGGED @12:17 AM